I’m counting down to cabi Scoop in Nashville this weekend. If you don’t know what Scoop is, check out this post. I have 1 full day, just 1 day to get myself together! Here’s what’s left to do:
Beauty-Hair & Eyes | Packing ???
I like to be strategic with packing. Ladies, we can get crazy and go overboard and seriously, I don’t have time for that. I’m pregnant and my options are limited so I’m bringing what I need (and just a little bit extra lol):
- A comfy travel fit – we’re taking a road trip
- Something to change into upon arrival
- First-day conference look – lots of walking so cute yet comfortable is key
- Change for dinner – downtown Nashville
- Conference Day 2 look – same criteria as #3
- A comfy travel fit – back on the road home
OK…6 outfits (+1 or 2) for 3 days. Geez, I won’t be at home so I’ll need something to sleep in. And jewelry and shoes. Oh man… Let me get it together guys!
Who’s in Nashville? What do I need to bring? What should I keep at home? Packing tips? Road trip advice? I’d love to hear from you!